Access over straight stairs
The Delta inclined platform lift provides wheelchair access over straight stairs as it travels along a modular guide rail system. When not in use, the unit folds compactly against the wall, providing maximum access to the stairs. The Delta lift is a popular choice for community centres, schools and homes as it requires minimal construction for installation.
Battery operated with charging stations located at the top and bottom of the stairs, allowing the lift to continue operation even through a power failure. Choose from four platform sizes and select options such as a folding seat, automatic folding/unfolding, or a public building package option for commercial applications.
- Provides access over a single flight of stairs in residential or commercial settings
- Carries a passenger in a wheelchair or seated passenger; 250 kg capacity
- Platform folds up to keep stairs unobstructed; 4 sizes available
- Battery powered with motor onboard the unit; no machine room needed, and can be operated during a power outage
- For indoor and outdoor use (moderate climates only)
CAB FLOOR AREA
|Delta||673 mm x 914 mm
686 mm x 914 mm
775 mm x 1250 mm
720 mm x 900 mm
724 mm x 1118 mm
|n/a||250 kg||0.075-0.1 m/s
(depending on angle of stairs)
24 m (Max)
single flight of stairs
24 volts DC (battery system), 120V AC for charger
0.5 kW (0.66 hp)
residential / commercial
indoor / outdoor
36 months parts
Please note, product details for Asia may vary. Please consult our sales offices for complete specifications.